Ainbo coloring pages.
Ainbo coloring pages printable for free.
Ainbo: Spirit of the Amazon is a computer-animated adventure film from 2021 year. The plot tells the story of an adventurous young girl named Ainbo, which sets out with its animal spirit guides, to save your paradise in the amazon jungle from woodcutters and miners. The film is credited with an authentic account of the folklore of the Amazon rainforest. The film contains messages and topics focused on ecology.
In the deepest jungle of the Amazon, Candámo, a girl was born and grew up. His name is Ainbo, he is thirteen years old and lives in an uncharted civilization, who rests on the back of the most powerful Mother Spirit in the Amazon, Turtle Motel Mama. One day she discovers, that her homeland is under threat and she realizes, that there are other people in the world besides her people. Fighting to save your paradise from logging and illegal mining, begins to fight to ward off the destruction and the impending evil of Yacuruna, the darkness that lives in the Amazon. Cornell DeWitt and his logging company are trying to clear a plot of rainforest. An entrepreneur follows rumors of a lucrative hidden mine somewhere in the rainforest. However, the lumberjacks find themselves at the crossroads of the Candámo Ainbo tribe. Overhanging grove, Ainbo asks Motelo Mama to help stop the unrest in the woods. The spirit of the Amazon emerges from the waterfall. The ghost tells her, that only Ainbo can save the village. Then she is guided by her animal spirits, Vacę i Dillo, to save her land and her people, before it's too late.
Fun facts about the Amazon and its inhabitants – The Amazon rainforest is the largest rainforest in the world, greater than the next two largest rainforests – in the Congo Basin and Indonesia – put together.
– Is estimated, that the Amazon has 16,000 tree species and 390 billions
– Almost two-thirds of the Amazon rainforest is located in Brazil.
– Is estimated, that the Amazon has 2,5 million species of insects. More than half of the species in the Amazon rainforest live in the treetops.
– Yanomani tribe, counting 20 000 members, is the largest tribe in the Amazon Rainforest.
– These tribes live off the land and grow different kinds of fruit and
vegetables, such as bananas, passiflora, papaya, corn, maniok i
beans and popular “great fruit” – I eat acai.
– The indigenous population inhabiting the Amazon basin is sparse
quantitatively, but approx 20 million people in 8 Amazon countries and the French Guiana Department is classified as “aboriginal”.
– Two-thirds of this population lives in Peru, but most of this population
he lives not in the Amazon, but in the highlands.
– It used to live in the Amazon rainforest 10 millions of indigenous people of the Amazon rainforest. Today, the number of indigenous people in the Amazon is much smaller. There, who stayed, they want one thing above all else: continue your traditional way of life. Sustainable way of life The indigenous people have lived in rainforests from approx 12 000 years.
– Cattle farming is responsible for approx 70 percentage of deforestation in the Amazon.